follow n dashboad

Thursday 3 November 2011

put my smile on my lips :)



It's amazing how lonely I am
without you by my side.
I miss you so much right now...

I need to feel you against me.
I want to melt in your embrace.
I need you so much right now...

I crave the gentle careness
of your lips on my neck...
And the way you whisper in my ear,
that makes me weak at the knees.
I want you so much right now...

I'm not happy until I'm with you.
I miss your smile and your laugh.
I miss your warmth and your touch.
I miss everything that you are.
I miss everything you make me feel,
when we're together.

Every passing day we spend apart
is pure torture...
but seeing you at last,
makes it all worthwhile.
But still I have to say...
I miss you so much right now... 




P/S : THANKS FOR BE MY PRINCE FOR BEATEN MY HEART , I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE THE LAST BE MY SUPERB & WANT YOU TO BE MY SOUL .YES , I MEAN  IT THAT I WANT YOU . ONLY YOU DUDE . PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP NICELY. CAN DO RIGHT ? I BELIEVE YOU SAYANG . I LOVE YOU , I MISS YOU , I ADORE YOU MUHD NAQHI NAIM B. NAYAN (: